Spay and neuter surgeries are performed Monday through Friday only. In order to have your animal spayed or neutered at our clinic, you must schedule an appointment. Appointments can be made Monday through Friday from 8 am until 5:30 p.m. To schedule an appointment, please call 574-291-7729.
Now you can follow this link to set up an appointment on your own using our all new e-appointment function!
Just enter your information, the animals information and then click on the “Search Date” button to see when we have available appointments for your specific type of animal. It’s that easy!
Follow the link below to start booking your appointment today!
When scheduling an appointment for 3 or more animals in one day, a prepayment is required.
The Pet Refuge ABC Clinic will spay or neuter puppies or kittens once they reach the age of three months and weigh at least three pounds. Pediatric spay or neuter surgery is safe and can be less stressful on the animal.
- All cats must be dropped off at 7 am. – Please label each carrier (or traps for feral cats) with the cats first name and owner’s last name. Each cat must have a separate carrier.
- All dogs must be dropped off at 7:30 am.
- Please leave your dog in the vehicle until you have finished the check-in process.
- Please allow 30 minutes for the check-in process.
- Payment is due first thing in the morning at the time of drop off. We accept cash, debit, or credit ONLY.
** When calling to schedule an appointment, please remember that our staff does receive a very high volume of calls each day. If you can not reach us immediately, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible **